Last updated: August 2016
Without limitation, while using the Service, you shall not:
- Harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress or discomfort upon another individual or entity or impersonate any other person or entity or otherwise restrict or inhibit\ any other person from using or enjoying the Service;
- Transmit any information, data, text, files, links, software, chats, communication or other materials that is unlawful, false, misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, invasive of another’s privacy, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful or racially or otherwise objectionable, including without limitation material of any kind or nature that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, provincial, national, or international law or regulation, or encourage the use of controlled substances;
- Post advertising or solicitation in categories that is not appropriate, or post the same item or service in more than one category or more than once every 7 days, or post the same ad in multiple cities on the Service;
- Post adult content or explicit adult material;
- Post, anywhere on the Service, obscene or lewd and lascivious graphics or photographs which depict genitalia or actual or simulated sexual acts, as determined in our sole discretion;
- Post any solicitation directly or in “coded” fashion for any illegal service exchanging sexual favors for money or other valuable consideration;
- Post any material on the Service that exploits minors in any way;
- Post any material on the Service that in any way constitutes or assists in human trafficking.
- Post any ad for products or services, use or sale of which is prohibited by any law or regulation;
- Send mail, e-mail, voice messages or faxes for solicitation of any other product, or service to a user of the Service unless the user has granted permission in their ad or otherwise allowed contact for solicitation;
- Interfere with or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos, confidential information, intellectual property rights of others, or any other third party rights;
- Use any automated device, spider, robot, crawler, data mining tool, software or routine to access, copy, or download any part of the Service unless expressly permitted by us;
- Send messages or engage in disruptive or damaging activities online, including excessive use of scripts, sound waves, scrolling, or use of viruses, bots, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses or any other destructive element;
- Discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
- Post any employment ads violating the anti-discrimination provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Act or messages which violate any law or regulation; or
- Use the Service to engage in or assist another individual or entity to engage in fraudulent, abusive, manipulative or illegal activity.
Use of Materials:
Any ads or messages that you post, transmit, or otherwise make available for viewing through the Service will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. You understand and agree that any such ads and messages may be used by us or our affiliates, without review or approval by you, for any purpose whatsoever, and in any medium, including our print media, if any. You grant us the irrevocable right to use and/or edit your ads and messages, without review or approval by you, for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, posting, revision and advertising in any media in perpetuity without notice or compensation to you.
Termination of Access:
No Third Party Beneficiaries:
Copyright and Trademarks:
All materials on the Service, including without limitation, logos, images, text, illustrations, audio and video files are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or other proprietary rights which are either owned by or licensed to us or owned by other parties who have posted on the Service. Materials from the Service and from any web site owned, operated, controlled, or licensed by us may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way that violates the rights of others.
In posting content on the Service, you grant us, and our owners and licensees, the right to use, reproduce, distribute, translate, modify, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display, archive and create derivative works from the posted content.
Notification of Infringement:
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the following information to our Copyright Agent:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service;
- Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A signed statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Our copyright agent can be reached as follows:
360 Court Street Unit #4, Brooklyn, NY 11231
We may, under appropriate circumstances and at our own discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers.
We have no control over and are not responsible for the content of or claims made on websites that may be linked to or from the Service, whether or not they may be affiliated with us. Any websites linked to or from the Service are for your convenience only, and you access them at your own risk.
You agree that our service is a venue for posters and users of the Service. In the event that you have a dispute with any user of the Service, you agree that we are under no obligation to become involved. You further agree to release us from any and all claims, demands, and damages arising out of or in connection with such dispute.
You are entirely responsible and liable for any Content you post or any Content that is posted by any person authorized to use your e-mail account or computer system.
We do not offer any refunds for the early cancellation of paid postings to us. We do not issue credits or refunds due to our extremely low rates and minimal administrative staff.
Disclaimer of Warranties for Residency Unlimited:
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. RESIDENCY UNLIMITED SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT FOUND ON THESE CLASSIFIEDS. RESIDENCY UNLIMITED EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. RESIDENCY UNLIMITED MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ITS SERVICE OR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, WITHOUT DEFECT OR ERROR FREE. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL, AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability:
The information, services and products available to you on the Service may contain errors and are subject to periods of interruption. While we do our best to maintain the information, services we offer, we cannot be held responsible for any errors, defects, lost profits or other consequential damages arising from the use of the Service.
Jurisdiction and Choice of Law:
You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, regulations, and ordinances concerning your use of the Service.
Severance and Waiver:
Last updated: August 2016