The Curatorial Program for Research – OPEN CALL – CPR 2017: Mexico // Ciudad de México, Guadalajara and Oaxaca
Deadline: 15 Oct, 2016
Location: Ciudad de México, Guadalajara, and Oaxaca, Mexico
Deadline: 15 Oct, 2016
Duration: February 5-22, 2017
Eligibility: established and emerging curators (2+ years of professional experience) will be considered.
Support: Fully-funded research program
Costs: $50 application fee
Application Deadline October 15, 2016
CPR 2017: MEXICO
Production Processes, from the Urban to the Rural
The Curatorial Program for Research (CPR) is pleased to announce its open call for curators for CPR 2017: Mexico. Production Processes, from the Urban to the Rural, CPR’s fourth fully-funded research program, will take place from February 5-22, 2017. Hosted by local institutions, the program gathers a cohort of up to eight curators, and offers daily visits to artist studios and local arts institutions, complemented by readings about local socio-political history, arts, and culture. Following the trip, each curator is asked to submit a proposal for a project in his/her home city, and one winning proposal will be awarded a production grant.
Independent curators and those with institutional affiliations may apply. Applications from established and emerging curators (2+ years of professional experience) will be considered. A jury comprised of CPR’s executive staff as well as CPR local hosts will select the participants.
To be considered a candidate for CPR 2017: Mexico, please submit a full application that includes the following:
• A completed application form (2 pages)
• A statement of up to 400 words. This statement should address your knowledge of the area to be visited as well as your expectations about how the Program will expand your existing body of work and/or enhance your professional development.
• A Curriculum Vitae (abridged to no more than 2 pages)
• US$ 50 application fee. Please, note that no application will be considered until the application fee is paid.
More Info: http://www.curatorialprogram.org/apply/
RU Opportunities is moving to a new platform called Rivet
- Cultural Organizations can create their accounts on Rivet to post creative opportunities.
- Individuals can also create accounts on Rivet, search for opportunities, get notificatios, and add deadlines to a calendar.
- All current deadlines will remain active on RU Opportunities until they complete.
Check it out! https://rivet.es/
Calls we like:
RU’s 2018 Residency Raffle – Win one month residency in Serbia!
(Deadline: 1 Nov, 2018)
Call for Submissions – BigCi Environmental Awards 2018
(Deadline: 1 Jun, 2018)
lugar a dudas International Residency Program
Sugar Hill Children’s Museum Artist-in-Residence 2018-2019 | APPLY TODAY
(Deadline: 11 May, 2018)