NYC Mixed Media Studio Residency
Disciplines: All Disciplines, Ceramics, Composition, Design, Drawing, Fine art, Installation, Media Arts, Other, Painting, Printmaking, Sculpture, Sound, Visual Arts.
Location: New York, NY, United States
Duration: 60 days
Eligibility: Open to all living in or traveling to NYC Jan-Mar 2018
Support: 1 Artist selected for the Billy Bernhardt Award - waiving the standard studio fee
NO FEE TO APPLY!
Juried studio (no live/work) residency in the Lower East Side! Selected artists will gain access to our 3,000 square foot co-working studio in the heart of the L.E.S. arts district for 2 months, working towards a week long curated group show of mixed media work slated for spring/summer 2017.
Con Artist is an art collective, community, workspace & gallery. Our shared venue and studio hosts events, collaborative exhibitions, group projects, life drawing, and more! We are a platform for artists to network, gain exposure, and share skills and knowledge with one another. Joining the Con Artist Collective means becoming part of an active community of over 500 creatives from all walks of life, and all over the world.
- 4-color screen printing press
- Painting easels and storage
- Wood shop
- 3D printer
- Medium Format Color Laserjet Printer
- Negative Film Scanner
- Communal Computers
- Photography Seamless Backdrop
- Communal Art Supplies
- Seunghwui Koo
- Adrian Bermeo
- 3rd TBA
Fee: $600 flat fee for 60-days studio access & juried group exhibition!
RU Opportunities is moving to a new platform called Rivet
- Cultural Organizations can create their accounts on Rivet to post creative opportunities.
- Individuals can also create accounts on Rivet, search for opportunities, get notificatios, and add deadlines to a calendar.
- All current deadlines will remain active on RU Opportunities until they complete.
Check it out! https://rivet.es/
Calls we like:
Call for Submissions – BigCi Environmental Awards 2018
(Deadline: 1 Jun, 2018)
lugar a dudas International Residency Program
Sugar Hill Children’s Museum Artist-in-Residence 2018-2019 | APPLY TODAY
(Deadline: 11 May, 2018)