Gulbenkian Grant at AiR 351
Deadline: 15 Apr, 2018
Disciplines: Visual Arts.
Location: Cascais, Portugal
Deadline: 15 Apr, 2018
Duration: 3 months
Eligibility: Artists from all countries at any stage of practice. Exception: artists with a permanent residency status in Portugal are not eligible.
Support: Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian
The Gulbenkian Foundation generously supports one artist in residence for a period of 3 months in 2018 at AiR 351. Artists from all countries at any stage of practice are invited to apply. Exception: artists with a permanent residency status in Portugal are not eligible.
AiR 351 is an independent international visual arts residency program located in Cascais, Lisbon region (Portugal). AiR 351´s praxis follows a collaborative model based on solid one-to-one relationships within the art world. Its team works closely with each resident on a supportive environment, anticipating and reacting to its needs. Through institutional partnerships, AiR 351´s activities encompass a variety of contexts such as museums, universities and art schools.
The program includes access to an individual studio and to communal spaces at AiR 351´s headquarters. AiR 351 will involve the Gulbenkian Grant / AiR 351 recipient in its general activities program: integration in the local artistic community, technical and curatorial support, possibility of working within AiR 351 partners network (namely art schools workshops), studio visits, open studios and public presentations, when possible.
The Gulbenkian Grant / AiR 351 artist will receive:
– 1000 euros/month: to cover accommodation and other living expenses, plus travel support. The travel support comprises:
– 500 euros max. (Economy class, round-trip) for artists travelling from Europe.
– 1000 euros max. (Economy class, round-trip) for artists travelling from countries outside of Europe.
Travel, accommodation, living expenses, studio and residency fee are covered by the grant.
The result will be announced to the recipient until the end of May 2018.
Inquiries on the Gulbenkian Grant / AiR 351 should be sent to the following email: email@example.com
For detailed information and regulations please visit: http://www.air351.art
More Info: http://air351.art/gulbenkian-grant-air-351/
RU Opportunities is moving to a new platform called Rivet
- Cultural Organizations can create their accounts on Rivet to post creative opportunities.
- Individuals can also create accounts on Rivet, search for opportunities, get notificatios, and add deadlines to a calendar.
- All current deadlines will remain active on RU Opportunities until they complete.
Check it out! https://rivet.es/
Calls we like:
Call for Submissions – BigCi Environmental Awards 2018
(Deadline: 1 Jun, 2018)
lugar a dudas International Residency Program
Sugar Hill Children’s Museum Artist-in-Residence 2018-2019 | APPLY TODAY
(Deadline: 11 May, 2018)