Euroatla Residency in Lisbon
Disciplines: All Disciplines, Animation, Architecture, Art Education, Choreography, Composition, Concept & Theory, Crafts & Trades, Critical studies, Curatorial, Dance, Design, Digital, Drawing, Experimental, Film & Video, Fine art, Installation, Journalism, Light and Projection, Literature, Media Arts, Moving Image, Music & Sound, Other, Painting, Performance, Philosophy, Photography, Poetry, Printmaking, Research, Sculpture, Sound, Technology, Textile, Theater, Urbanism, Visual Arts, Writing.
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Duration: One to six months.
Eligibility: We are interested in self-sufficient work and artists that are conducing their own personal projects.
Support: Living and working space, some equipment, assistance in gaining funding if needed
Costs: Monthly fee depending on the type of program
The Euroatla residency is an independent focused program opened for emerging and established artists that are looking for a place of reflection away from their usual environment and that are self-sufficient in their research. It is open to visual artists, researchers, writers, musicians, curators and cultural programmers. It includes a self-contained living and working space located in a building with another studio that is used by Portuguese artists. It is located in the new upcoming art district of Beato-Marvila which is home to many artist studios and galleries.
Euroatla has two formats of residency to choose from. The first is an independent residency solely based at Euroatla while the other is done in partnership with Hangar (http://hangar.com.pt/), which includes an open day and curatorial support.
The applicants should send applications to our email: email@example.com. The candidates will be chosen through a jury selection.
Applications must include the following:
• Current CV with up to 700 words max
• Proposal - A written description of your proposed project. Your description should include specifics for how you plan to use your time in this residency.
• Statement - A general statement about your work and brief explanation of your submitted images or text (250 words max).
• A pdf Portfolio of your recent works
More Info: https://atlastudio.pt/
RU Opportunities is moving to a new platform called Rivet
- Cultural Organizations can create their accounts on Rivet to post creative opportunities.
- Individuals can also create accounts on Rivet, search for opportunities, get notificatios, and add deadlines to a calendar.
- All current deadlines will remain active on RU Opportunities until they complete.
Check it out! https://rivet.es/
Calls we like:
RU’s 2018 Residency Raffle – Win one month residency in Serbia!
(Deadline: 1 Nov, 2018)
Call for Submissions – BigCi Environmental Awards 2018
(Deadline: 1 Jun, 2018)
lugar a dudas International Residency Program
Sugar Hill Children’s Museum Artist-in-Residence 2018-2019 | APPLY TODAY
(Deadline: 11 May, 2018)