The residency program of Mamuta at the Daniela Passal Art & Media Center is devoted to artists, curators and researchers who are willing to spend a working period in the center. Resident artist will benefit from the center technical facilities, and will enjoy the opportunity of developing their personal projects interacting with the artists working in it. A preference will be given to those working in projects that engage art and the local and complex reality.
The center is located in the village of Ein Karem, and amazingly beautiful and complex spot in itself located – only 15 minutes from the Jerusalem city center,and 35 minutes from Tel Aviv.
Call for Applications for Artist’s Workspace or Labs
Deadline:15.12.11 – Expected entrace: End of January 2012
Visual artists, sound artists, designers, architects, curators, and researchers in the arts, are invited to submit applications for a workspace at Mamuta.
Recipients of the workspace will be entitled to the following:
- A workspace in the open studio or in the labs
- Access to video, sound, and electronics labs; wood workshop
- Opportunity to participate in Mamuta’s enrichment workshops for a nominal fee
- Support and professional guidance on technical and artistic matters
- Encounters with artists, curators, and researchers from Israel and abroad
- Funding opportunities for project development.
For more info and for the online form